How To Download And Run The Ijstartcannon/ts3322 Setup File In Windows
- Get the setup downloaded from .
- Having the download completed click on the file and Run the setup. Click on Start Setup.
- A network security notice appears in a new window. Read the notice and then click on Next.
- A License Agreement window appears. Read the agreement and click on Yes to further the process. Clicking on No will cancel your setup installation.
- On another window, select Agree or Do not agree to the message request.
- If you select Do not agree you will receive another message. Click on OK.
- To confirm the connection method, click on Yes.
- Depending upon your connection method you will see a screen that asks you to select a network name. Now select the network name from the dropdown list. If you are not sure about the network name check your routers documentation. Once selected the SSID, enter the password on the next screen.
- Now, this completes the connection. Click on Next.
- In case your printer does not get detected you can try disabling any security software, temporarily. If you dont want to disable the security software you will be required to open ports that the printer uses for network communication. You need to refer to the documentation for your security software to learn more about how to open these ports.
- Once done click on Next.
- To download and install any additional software, click on Continue online.
To Connect Canon Wireless Printer
In this article we have explained the detail procedure of connecting Canon printer with wireless settings.
Thereby following these steps, you can easily set up the Canon printer to the WiFi network.
The connection between a wireless Canon printer and a commanding device is established through a shared connection or WiFi. Therefore, it is vital to put the printer on the same WiFi network as your computer.
WPS Connection To Connect Canon Printer with Wireless Network
Before following with this method, firstly make sure that your WiFi router has a WPS button. Also, the router must use WPA or WPA2 security protocol.
- Start with, hit the power button on printer to make it ON. Also switch on your WiFi router through WPS Button.
- Thereafter, go to the printer Home from the touch screen and then press and Hold WiFi button.
- Next, select LAN Wireless set up option> press OK. At this moment your printer will search for the access point of your wireless network.
- Choose your WiFi Network .
- After that, hit on the WiFi access point which will ask for passphrase or WPA Key. Now, enter your WiFi password and then press OK button.
- This process will take few moment to establish connection of Canon printer with your WiFi router access point.
- Now, Canon printer and the router will automatically make a connection at this point.
- When the wireless connection is done, the power and the WiFi light will stop flashing. Instead, they will continuously remain lit after the connection.
Start Easy Wireless Connect On Your Printer Device
Before you start with the setup process on your PC, you need to first begin the Easy Wireless Connect process on your PC.
Step 1: First of all, press the Direct button A on your printer device and keep on holding it. After that, leave the button when the light B will start blinking.
Step 2: Please ensure that the Wi-Fi icon and horizontal bar are blinking on the screen.
You May Like: Tv Channels On Southwest Flights
What To Do If Your Printer Is Not Working Properly
If your Canon printer acts a bit weird, say:
- error notifications pop up randomly
- it wont even print at all, etc.
chances are you have the outdated or corrupt printer driver. So you should update your printer driver to see if it fixes your problem. If you dont have the time, patience or skills to update the driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You dont need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you dont need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you dont need to worry about making a mistake when installing. Driver Easy handles it all.
1) and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of ALL the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system .
4) Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
5) Check to see if the printing is up and running.
Hopefully you have successfully connected your Canon printer to the WiFi network by now. If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions, please let me know in the comments. Thanks for reading!
How To Easily Connect Canonts3322 Printer To Wifi
Connecting a Canon TS3322 printer to an Android phone is pretty easy. After connecting it successfully, one can operate the printer with the Printer App itself. To know how easily TS3322 gets connected, read the below guide-
First of all turn on the Printer by pressing the power button.
Now, let it turn on for 5 sec, then you will see a hotspot button in the middle of the three buttons on the printer.
Press and hold the button for 3 sec. After that, your printer screen will start blinking, and then you will know that your printer is ready to connect.
Take your phone, turn on your Wifi and connect to the Canon TS3322 printers hotspot.
There is no password on this hotspot, if it still asks for the password, you can simply put 1 to 7 as the password.
After the printer successfully gets connected with the phone now it is time to download and install the app. The Canon Printer app is very easy to work with.
Recommended Reading: Using Wifi Extender With Spectrum
Printing From An Android Smartphone
- This printer is a Wi-Fi certified product. You can wirelessly print images from Wi-Fi-supporting smartphones*2, tablets*2, cameras, and computers.
- Before using Wi-Fi, be sure to read “Wi-Fi Precautions” in the manual.
- Some features are not available when printing via Wi-Fi.
- You cannot connect via Wi-Fi in ad-hoc mode.
- For convenience in this article, wireless routers and other base stations are referred to as “access points”.
- In the text, the operation instructions that begin with this illustration are for smartphones. The operation instructions that begin with this illustration are for SELPHY.
- The following 4 steps explain how to send images from a smartphone to SELPHY via Wi-Fi. Start the operation from step 1.
Step 1: Check your Android OS version
- Please refer to the “Related information” section at the bottom of this page for specifications and system requirements of the smartphones which can be connected by Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY and Wi-Fi.
- You can check your Android OS version by accessing “About device” in “Settings” on your Android smartphone.
- We recommend turning OFF sleep mode on your Android smartphone first.
- Names of settings and operation methods differ depending on the model of your Android smartphone or OS version.
Step 2: Install Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY on your Android smartphone
Step 3: Connect your SELPHY and Android smartphone
How To Establish Easy Wireless Connect Setup In Windows
Before setting up your Canon Pixma TS3322 printer you need to start the process with the Easy Wireless Connect method on your PC. To do that:
- To begin with, press and hold the Direct button on your printer device for few seconds. Now, leave the button when you see a light blinking on the LCD.
- Now check whether or not a Wi-Fi icon and the two horizontal bars at the bottom right side of the Wi-Fi icon are blinking on LCD of your printer.
Recommended Reading: How To Connect Roku Tv To Wifi Without Remote Iphone
Canon Pixma Ts3322 Software Set Up For Windows
- -> > ||| Full Software Set Up Download for Windows
- -> > ||| IJ Start Canon Pixma TS3322 Easy Photo Editor Software Set Up Download for Windows
- -> > ||| IJ Start Canon Pixma TS3322 IJ Network Device Setup Utility Set Up Download for Windows
- -> > ||| IJ Start Canon Pixma TS3322 IJ Scan Utility Lite Set Up Download for Windows
- -> > ||| IJ Start Canon Pixma TS3322 IJ Printer Assistant Tool Download for Windows
- -> > ||| IJ Start Canon Pixma TS3322 Poster Artist Updater Set Up Download for Windows
- -> > ||| IJ Start Canon Pixma TS3322 PosterArtist Lite Download for Windows
- -> > ||| IJ Start Canon Pixma TS3322 Speed Dial Utility Download for Windows
- -> > ||| IJ Start Canon Pixma TS3322 My Image Garden Set Up Download for Windows
- -> > ||| IJ Start Canon Pixma TS3322 Quick Menu Set Up Download for Windows
IJ Start Canon TS3322 Driver Download for Mac
- -> > ||| Full Driver Set Up Download for Mac
- -> > ||| CUPS Drivers Set Up Download for Mac
- -> > ||| ICA Drivers Set Up Download for Mac
Limited Warranty & Repair Program Details Canon Usa Inc Limited Warranty
The limited warranty set forth below is given by Canon U.S.A., Inc. with respect to the new or refurbished Canonâbrand product packaged with this limited warranty, when purchased and used in the United States only.
This limited warranty shall only apply if the Product is used in conjunction with compatible computers, peripheral equipment and software. Canon USA shall have no responsibility for such items except for compatible Canon brand peripheral equipment covered by a separate warranty . Repairs of such Canon brand peripheral equipment shall be governed by the terms of the Separate Warranty. NonâCanon brand equipment and software that may be distributed with the Product are sold “as is” and without warranty of any kind by Canon USA, including any implied warranty regarding merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and all such warranties are disclaimed. The sole warranty, if any, with respect to such non-Canon brand items is given by the manufacturer or producer thereof.
This limited warranty covers all defects encountered in normal use of the Product and does not apply in the following cases:
Canon USA offers a full range of customer technical support* options:
Interactive troubleshooting, e-mail technical support, the latest driver downloads and answers to frequently asked questions
You May Like: Does Dunkin Have Free Wifi
Canon Ts3322 Printer Setup
If you wish to use the printer for scanning and printing wirelessly on your Windows PC, then you need to connect your Canon ts3322 printer to the wireless network. After that, you need to install the apps and drivers on your PC.
Below mentioned are the steps that you need to follow in order to set up the Canon ts3322 printer. The whole process is divided into two parts.
Connecting The Canon Printer Ts3322 To Wi
This model of Canon is one in all compatible packages that can be connected to any wireless device like laptop or phone and get the desired printout without having to move from one place to another. Plus if you want to find out how do I connect my canon ts3322 printer to Wi-Fi, then follow the below-given steps.
Recommended Reading: How To Connect Roku Tv To Wifi Without Remote Iphone
Canon Pixma Ts3322 Driver Download
Canon Pixma TS3322 Driver Download Canon PIXMA TS3322 All-in-One Printer. The PIXMA TS3320 is more than your essential printer.
Likewise, the PIXMA TS3320 can print from your cell phone or tablet utilizing AirPrint®, Mopria® Print Service, and the Canon PRINT application or from workstations and PCs with worked in Wi-Fi®. Remote CONNECT gives a basic arrangement process that lone takes minutes from your cell phone. Designed for convenience and basic substitution, the PIXMA TS3320 just needs 2 FINE CARTRIDGES for extraordinary print quality.
Easily print from any room from workstations, tablets, and cell phones with worked in Wi-Fi®. Load plain or photograph paper with the devoted REAR PAPER TRAY. Adjust settings on the 1.5 SEGMENT LCD SCREEN and direct fastens. Even print 5.0 x 5.0 SQUARE PHOTOS directly from your cell phone or online networking! With MOPRIA PRINT SERVICE® effectively print from your Android cell phone or tablet. With AIRPRINT®, easily print from your iPhone®, iPad®, and Mac® without extra applications.
- Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Windows 7 SP1 or later
- macOS Mojave
How To Connect Canon Pixma Ts3322 Printer To Wifi
Before beginning the process of manually connecting your Canon TS3322 Printer to Wifi, it is critical that you first set up your TS3322 printer by following the steps outlined above. You can then use the Canon TS3322 printer driver CD to bind your printer to Wifi if you have one. Otherwise, you can get the Canon TS3322 printer driver from Canons official website. To find out how to tether a Canon TS3322 printer to WiFi, follow the steps outlined below:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- To turn on your printer, press and hold the power button for a few seconds.
- On your printers Control Panel, press and hold the home button.
- Tap on the wireless settings
- Go to the wireless LAN setup page.
- Choose simple wireless link from the drop-down menu.
- Choose Yes.
- Choose your desired wireless network
- Enter the password for your wireless network
- Return to the configuration program screen and complete the setup once the printer planning is complete.
Canon TS 3322 Wireless Setup for Mac
To conveniently connect your Canon TS3322 printer to your Mac, follow the steps below:
Canon TS3322 Wireless Setup for Windows
Follow the steps mentioned below to learn steps for the wireless setup of the Canon TS3322 Printer for a Windows device:
You can either use the setup CD to import and run the setup file or go to the Canon official website to download the Canon Pixma TS3322 driver.
Canon Pixma TS3322 Ink Cartridge Installation and Refill
You May Like: Canon.com/ijsetup Mx492