Power Cycle All Devices
Before we go any further, a simple step that often solves a Brother printer not connecting to Wi-Fi is to turn all your devices off and on again.
This means the Wi-Fi router, computer, and Brother printer.
Rebooting your devices can get your Brother printer back connected to the Wi-Fi and back to being productive again. If your devices do not automatically reconnect, see the end of the blog for a guide to connecting a Brother printer to Wi-Fi.
S To Connect Brother Printer To Wireless Network
If successful, the Product Options window will appear. Set the radio button Disable direct printing. Only devices on your network Wi-Fi can connect wireless brother printer. . Press Next. After the Successful Network Setting window appears. Disconnect and setup usb cable from the Brother printer and computer and able to air-print brother printer setup. Then click the Next button. In the last window, the polite program will congratulate you on a successful installation and offer to print a test page and be sure to do this: check the Print a test page. Checkbox and click the Next button. Now you should finally hear the sound of the printer mechanisms and see the result of the installation work. Wireless Printing Setup Utility. The Brother Printer Drivers for windows and mac software bundle includes a utility that help to connect wireless network. Factory reset without completely reinstalling the software.
Unbox And Configure Printer
Unbox your printer. You wont need the Brother instruction book, just follow along with these steps. You can also discard the gray USB cable, but you will need an Ethernet cable.
Assemble and insert the roll of badges into the printer. You can find step-by-step photo instructions here.
Note: Envoy badges come with a reusable black plastic frame. When replacing a badge roll, save this for the next roll. Other brands may come affixed to the plastic frame. In this case, the frame is not reusable.
Plug the black power cord into the printer and a power socket.
Plug the Ethernet cable into the printer. Depending on your setup, youll plug the other end into your desk, wall, or directly into your router.
Press the power button to turn on the printer.
Wait about one minute while the printer configures. When its ready, the status light will turn green.
Don’t Miss: How To View Your Wifi Password On Mac
Things Needed For Brother Printer Wifi Setup
In order to successfully complete the Brother Printer WiFi Setup, you will need few essential things. This means you should procure the following things before proceeding for the process.
Using The Iprint& scan App
- Initially, make sure that your Brother printer and the Android or iPhone device are connected to the same wireless network.
- Next, install the Brother iPrint& Scan app on your device and open it.
- Tap on the No Devices Selected option available on the main screen of the app.
- Now, the printers that are available within your iPhone or Android phones range will be displayed on the screen.
- Tap on the Brother printer and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the connection process.
Don’t Miss: Blink Sync Module No Green Light
How To Setup Usb Brother Printer In Laptop
- Connect The Computer With Printer With USB Cable and Open The Internet Browser.
- Now Download The Printer Setup From Official Brother Website Visit And Enter Your Model Number And Select Your Product.
- Install The Printer Software And Configure The Settings.
- Now Add Your Printer To the Computer.
- You have a USB Connection It Should Print Now.
- Print A Test Page and see if this worked.
These all are the easy and pre-performed task. If you face any issue while performing any steps, without any hesitation you can connect with us and talk to our executive.
Best Tips To Keep Printer Long Lasting Working
Don’t Miss: Does Southwest Offer Wifi
Set Up A Brother Machine On A Wireless Network
When you have located the wireless network settings of your wireless router or access point, set up your Brother machine as described in the setup video below.
|*The video clip is being streamed from YouTube.|
|How to use the buttons:|
|Start the video|
|Stop the video|
|Restart the video|
- The product or components, such as the power cord, shown in this video may differ from the ones that you are using.
- Video contents may change without prior notice.
- You can change the size of the captions that are shown in the YouTube video by clicking
To set up your Brother machine on a wireless network:
Pair The Printer With Envoy
Note: If you have multiple visitor types, youll configure this setting per visitor type.
Select Badge from the sidebar. Toggle Badge printing to the on position.
Turn on your iPad, open the Envoy app and sign yourself in as a test visitor.
Your badge will print automatically. If it does not, please consult our troubleshooting guide.
At this stage in setup, we recommend having your IT team set up a static IP address. Using a static IP address will provide you with continuous connectivity to your printer. In other words, youll never have to worry about your IP address getting reset.
Don’t Miss: Dunkin Donuts Have Wifi
Connect Brother Printer On Windows Computer With Usb:
If you want to connect Brother printer to Windows computer with wired connection, follow the below steps-
- First, connect your Brother printer with your Windows computer through the USB which came along with your printer.
- Then, download driver from Brothers website and finish the installation setup process as explained in the above section
- Lastly, add your printer from control panel and your Brother printer will be connected to your computer.
Use Printer Drivers To Connect Brother Printer To Wifi
You can easily Connect Brother Printer Wireless via installing drivers and Softwares. For that, simply follow the instructions below:
- First, Access your system with administrator credentials. Abort all the programs running in the system background before you initiate the driver installation.
- Disable your antivirus till your software setup is in progress and you can enable it after installation.
- You must have got a CD with your Brother Printer instruction documents.
- Use the CD and initiate the setup procedure.
- When your system initiates the setup process, it will ask you to choose the nearby Brother Printer that you want to connect with the network. It also gives you the choice to choose your preferred language.
- A window will appear on your screen with the various installation processes.
- We recommend Pro-suite as it provides a full Drive & software package. It includes both wireless and wired network options for you.
- After selecting the suite, click on the Next button.
- Now, choose the wireless network to which you want to connect your Brother Printer and Select Next.
- If any antivirus window appears on your system screen, It will provide two options:
You May Like: Optimum Hotspot Password
How To Connect Your Brother Machine Directly To Your Mobile Device
How to Connect Your Brother Machine Directly to Your Mobile DeviceMost recent Brother Brand printer models offer Wifi Direct, which will allow you to set up a wireless network connection between your machine and a mobile device without using a wireless router or access point. This can make it easy to print, scan and copy items directly from your wireless phone, tablet or other device.Follow these stepsSet up your Brother machine
1. Press the Up or Down arrow key to select the following:a. Select Network. Press OK.b. Select Wi-Fi Direct. Press OK.c. Select Group Owner. Press OK.d. Select On. Press OK.e. Select Manual. Press OK.2. When Wi-Fi Direct On? Appears on the screen, press the Down arrow key to accept.3. The machine will display the SSID name and Password for a few minutes. Write down the SSID name and Password as you will need it later.
Set up your Android mobile device
1. Tap the Settings icon or swipe down and tap the Cog icon to access the settings menu.
2. Tap Connections and then Wi-Fi.
3. If your Wi-Fi is turned off, turn it on.
4. Find the Network Name you wrote down earlier, and then tap it.
5. Enter the Network Key you wrote down earlier, and then tap CONNECT.
6. The wireless connection setup is complete if Connected appears under the Network Name you selected.
7. Download Brother iPrint& Scan for Android devices for free from Google Play.
Set up your Apple mobile device
1. Tap the Settings icon.
2. Tap Wi-Fi.
3. If your Wi-Fi is turned off, turn it on.
How To Connect My Ipad To Brother Wireless Printer
Set up your Brother printer to print from your iPad. Brother printer are compact in design, it is the perfect addition for home and business that would not take valuable space. Find the setup of Brother Printer.
Many new user don’t know how to set up a printer. Printer is a very common device so you should know how to setup a brother printer yourself. Best way to print from iPad uses the Air print function.
Follow these steps for Brother wireless printer setup for iPad:
- Open the application from which you need to print on your iPad.
- Tap the application’s “Offer” symbol and select “Print,” if it’s accessible. Many, yet not all, applications support AirPrint.
- Select a printer from the “Printer Options” discourse. Accessible AirPrint printers may as of now show up.
- Pick different choices, for example, the quantity of duplicates, pages, and shading or high contrast printing.
- Tap “Print” in the upper right corner of the discourse.
Connect a Brother Wireless Printer to a Windows:
- On your laptop & PC.
- Power on the printer and At that point explore to the “Menu” of your Brother printer.
- Go to the “Network” Click “WLAN” and then on “Setup WIzard”.
- Discover your system on the outcomes rundown and after that click “Enter.” Look for the encryption sort of your system and snap “Enter” once more.
- At that point explore to the “Menu” of your Brother printer.
Don’t Miss: Will Blink Cameras Work Without Wifi
Check And Note Your Wi
Take note of your Wi-Fis wireless network settings as you will need this information later on, during the setup process:
- Your Wi-Fi Network Name
- Your Wi-Fi Network Key
You can generally find the Network Name and Network Key written or labeled at the bottom or side of your wireless router or access point.
Connect Brother Mfc L2710dw Wifi Setup
Don’t Miss: Dunkin Donuts Free Wifi Password
Other Wireless Connection Solutions
Other more complex solutions when your Brother printer wont connect to WiFi include:
- Print the Network Configuration Report and check the Wireless Link Status. If it shows an error, you may need to reset the network setting to the factory default.
- Check the IP address of your computer and printer , making sure they are the same except for the end numbers.
- Ping your Brother printer from your computer to make sure they are connected.
- You can try resetting the network settings back to factory settings. This resets all information, including the password and IP address.
Guide To Reset The Wi
Resetting Wi-Fi connection will help you when you have tried to connect your printer to the wireless network earlier.
Here are some steps to reset your Brother printer:
Power on your Brother printer.
Next, press the menu button on the control panel.
Then press Network Reset and press OK after that.
Now, press reset and then press yes.
Brother Printer not Connecting to Wi-Fi Issues.
Solution 1: Restart your Brother Printer & Wifi.
Off your printer and Router for 40 Seconds, then power on back the both.
Now, off the wireless on the brother printer and then turn it on back.
After this, try again to connect your Brother machine to wireless now.
How to connect brother printer to wifi. If you Dont get success, after all, try to connect your Wi-Fi with the WPS method.
Read Also: Ddguestwifi Login